JET Consultation Services
As part of JET’s journey of enablement, JET will work closely with your leaders to understand the business and provide direction on people strategies. HR strategies are the backbone of building a business with a pipeline of talent all living the company culture.
JET has consultants with diverse corporate experience, who have lived across the globe and will understand your challenges and how to overcome them.
- Develop HR expertise using best practice & outcomes-based thinking to grow HR executives
- A new second bullet point should read: Facilitates own and third party HR programs to develop HR leaders capability and capacity
- Design balanced scorecards, with KPIs
- Build leadership buy-in by linking human capital value to business outcomes
- Lower attrition though effective and transparent employee engagement interventions
- Build a new HR strategy that is both businesses focused and outcomes based on appropriate metrics
- Integrate recruitment and employee development competencies for a seamless attraction and retention model
- Construct competency-based interview training for managers
- Represent you when dealing with Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendors
- Assess leaders’ emotional intelligence with both self-assessment and 360 based tools
- Improve leadership capability in emotional intelligence and direct report coaching
- Help new leaders to transition from a sole contributor mindset to a success through others mindset
- Build an emotionally intelligent culture through top-down workshops
- Review and understand your succession plan based on standardised behavioural competencies
- Measure behavioural potential using a market leading emotional intelligence solution
- Succession planning custody is placed with market CEO’s to drive: monitored and assisted by local and global HR
We formulate the right direction based on your strategies
Why our workshops & consultation bring better results
We bring a deep technical knowledge of organizational design (OD) and HR strategy expertise when facilitating
Concepts are Applied Practically
Our use of case studies and tried and tested models will make change stick for the long term
Our expertise has been applied across many industries and countries, allowing for a greater breath of experience to draw from
We will develop a unique OD and HR Strategy for your organisation
Principal has acted as HR Consultant, Technical Recruiter, Operations Manager and Strategist. This experience will save you making any mistakes they have experienced directly
Leaders are helped to arrive at solutions themselves, facilitated by someone who has been in their shoes
Principal for Consulting Services
HR Leader & Executive Coach
"We work with you to determine actionable steps for an improved organizational process"
Desmond’s main focus is on organisational design & technical HR consulting. Passionate and empathetic, Desmond is a strategic thinker who cares deeply about relationships, both personal and professional.
Desmond is a hands-on professional who is committed to culture transformation and organisational development. He has been based in Singapore since 2014. Two decades of strong cross-cultural exposure working in organisations and with clients in Europe, the Middle East and in Asia. He is a seasoned HR professional, having worked in HR Operations, Management and Strategy during this time.
Desmond recognises that strategy is only fruitful following concise planning and implementation. He has been recognised for his strategic contributions to organisations by qualifying as a Fellow with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
His non-work passions are underwater photography and blockchain technology.
- Wealth of corporate experience, both in Corporate leadership and HR roles globally across diverse industries
- Competency and organizational analysis through the employment of various models and processes
- Expert in Employee Relations and Industrial Relations case management with a win-win approach
- Expert in Emotional Intelligence assessment and development for individuals and teams
- MSc International Management, Healthcare specialisation
- Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource management
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Degree in Politics, with Italian and French
- WABC accredited Business Coach – Registered Corporate Coach (RCC™)
- Certificate in Emotional Intelligence Assessment (EQ-I 2.0/EQ 360), TalentQ and OPQ32
- NIH Protecting Human Research Participants (Cert 1135270)
- Certificate in Psychometric and Aptitude Profiling (British Psychological Institute)
Contact Desmond to discuss your consulting needs
"Desmond is a highly competent and well-grounded HR professional with a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of people management. He demonstrates high levels of emotional intelligence and so excels in face-to-face interactions and personal effectiveness."
Conor Hannaway, MD SHRC Ltd
"Desmond has a strong interest in developing excellent relationships with diverse stakeholder groups to achieve corporate objectives. He is a great negotiator who takes into consideration well thought out business strategies that are in line with the organization's key strategic priorities. It was a pleasure working with him on various corporate driven projects which he led with great enthusiasm, thoughtful leadership and a strong commitment to achieving good outcomes. An excellent strategist, who listens well to his team and supports projects to their successful completion. It was a pleasure working with Desmond on the senior team at King Faisal Hospital and Research Centre."