Facilitating People Development
Facilitating the development of individuals and teams to be the best they can be
JET Facilitation Services
People are central to everything an organization aims to achieve. JET's journey of enablement focuses on the leaders and teams to embrace new ways and strive for the best. The aim is to have engaged and empowered people at all levels in the organization.
Through facilitated workshops and executive coaching, JET delivers results by developing the capabilities of your people, expanding their mindsets and overcoming limiting beliefs that hold them back.
· JET has international facilitators and a diverse spectrum of accredited coaches based in Singapore and across the globe.
- Develop leadership capabilities to drive engagement
- Determine how to capitalize on strengths and build development areas from self-awareness
- Build mutually beneficial eco-systems with all stakeholders
- Create synergy and common direction
- Overcome the challenges specific to this team
- Build high-performing cohesive teams
- For leaders in the same organisation but from different functions who can benefit not only from coaching but from knowledge from their peers
- Creates shared ownership across functions
- Focuses on peer accountability for follow through
- Helps leaders achieve goals through discovery of what is truly important to them and how to align this with organisational values, culture and goals
- Develops the best behaviours for leaders to reach their potential
- Drives performance and outcomes faster and more effectively
Create cohesive teams working in synergy
Why our workshops bring better results
With our energy and passion for the subject, participants become fully immersed in the learning experience. They are able to have their own key aha moments and from these insights determine how best they can achieve their own success.
We help participants reflect on the company perspective as well as their own for deeper understanding. Our ability to address questions raised by including stories from our own corporate experience, provides deep insights and new perspectives.
Through activities and simulation of real-life scenarios, concepts are brought to life which allow the participants to experience the challenges and determine the changes needed in a safe environment.
No one gets to hide in these workshops. Questions are posed throughout the whole workshop to ensure all participants think for themselves and everyone has the chance to share and reflect so they take ownership for making new approaches a success in the workplace.
We determine what is best for the audience based on their needs and their way of learning. We have a unique ability to adapt the learning material and change direction during a workshop if necessary.
Deep understanding of people and their behaviour
We incorporate our knowledge from the behavioural assessments we are certified in, and our own rich multi-cultural experiences, to explore the complexities of human behaviour and provide clarity around behaviour differences.
Principal for Facilitation
Facilitator & Executive Coach
"We develop leaders to perform at their full potential"
Joanna was an award-winning retail leader in Australia before taking on sales and leadership roles in various industries across 4 continents.
She is accredited as an executive coach with the World Association of Business Coaches and accredited in numerous Behavioural Assessments tools such as MBTI®, DiSC, Harrison Assessments and Hogan.
After settling in Singapore in 2013, she has worked as Chief Operating Officer and Managing Director for South-East Asia for several training and coaching companies.
In these roles, she has grown teams, established strong stakeholder relationships, and achieved excellent results through her mentality and leadership. She brings this experience into her workshops and inspires leaders to transform their own business and achieve great results with the people they lead.
Joanna believes in sharing her knowledge and being instrumental in enabling leaders to reach their potential and has established herself as a facilitator of choice for people development.
- A wealth of corporate experience: sales and leadership roles globally across diverse industries
- Deep understanding of people and their behaviour: many certifications around behavioural analysis
- Multi-cultural appreciation: lived in 9 countries and worked in many more
- Recognised by Singapore Management University with the Best External Faculty Award in 2018
Qualifications and Credentials
- MBTI® Practitioner
- Harrison Assessment Accredited
- DiSC Certified
- Hogan Accredited
- LEA 360 Assessment
- WABC accredited Business Coach – Registered Corporate Coach (RCC™)
- Australian Cert IV in Training and Assessment with full distinctions
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, majoring in marketing and management
Contact Joanna to discuss your unique facilitation needs
"As always Joanna, your courses are the best I’ve ever attended, they’re always beneficial and highly motivating … It was great learning under you! I learned many new things and I am definitely looking forward to applying it."
UAE National Health Insurance Company - Daman
"Trainer, Joanna, is AWESOME! Full of energy, and the training was a breeze. I got to know myself and others better at the workplace. It will improve my weakness and I will be able to interact with others of different styles clearly."
National Institute of Education, Singapore
"Joanna is excellent, energetic and comprehensive. She is very professional, mastering the topic and ensuring a fun atmosphere. She also showed great rapport with a group from many different countries."
Bayer Crop Science, APAC
“Joanna, thanks so much for the great day we had yesterday. One of the best coaching experiences I had within my 25 years of professional career. You enabled us greatly to identify all the strengths and capabilities that have been already in us but did not come to the surface so far.”
Dr. Marcus Gollub, VP, Head of Commercial Excellence EMEA
Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
“Joanna, just want to thank you so much for the great words and wonderful hours with you. The DiSC training gave me a brand-new angle to understand myself – I want to be a strong person. What’s more important to me is knowing the fact that to be myself will not hurt anyone else, through our common understanding.”
Joan Z, Production Manager, Ametek, Shanghai China
“Joanna, your leadership development program was one of the more influential programs I have been through in my career in terms of professional and personal development. I felt it was both stimulating and challenging. Thank You for such a wonderful experience and valuable feedback that has stayed with me and guided my path for so many years.
I know you are having a similar impact on many young professionals across the globe and I hope that they too find their way into a fulfilling and challenging career path. All the best success to you.”
Patrick M, Henkel Corporation
“I really enjoyed meeting you, Joanna, and I appreciate the insights you imparted to our function. My legal department benefitted tremendously as we are always looking for better ways to work together as a team and support each other. Our department would like to target more collaboration with tax and compliance so it is helpful to understand the personalities in those departments as well.”
AMANADA W, BOROUGE